Monday, August 7, 2017

20170807 -- Elder Geddes in the mission - Working hard



One is a 12 year old who wants to get baptised but his father said that he will beat him if he does. The other is an 8 year old. Her sister is a member. Their grandma got sick so their parents made them go visit her the day of her baptism. We are going to keep working with them and hopefully we can baptise them later. My convert Lucero shared her testimony on Sunday and thanked us for changing her life. A member gave me a new suit. The pants are tight on me but it is a really a nice suit. We found out the changes on Sunday and.... I stay in the same area with the same companion. After this change I will have been in this area for 6 months. I was kind of hoping for a change but obviously theres more work for me to do in my area. I had to give a talk two sundays ago. I forgot to tell you about it. They called me Saturday night at 9 and told me that I have to give a talk about missionaries. I prepared a little and then winged it. The talk was from Elder Bednar for the youth preparing to go on a mission. I just followed the spirit and basically roasted the youth of the ward.


 Coati?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

20170710 Elder Geddes in the mission field - Baptized Lucero!

This week I got to baptize Lucero!!!!!!! I contacted her on the street about a month ago and now she's baptized!! It was amazing. Its r...