Monday, August 21, 2017

20170821 -- Elder Geddes in the mission - Teresa got married!!!

Today I complete 6 months in the mission!!!! This week was good for the most part. We went to the temple on Wednesday. It was good as always. After we went to the hospital for my companion. He gets really bad headaches and it affects him with the work. He cant get out of bed until 8 and he is always complaining that he has pain and he talks less in the lesson when he has pain. I hope that doctors can find out whats wrong with him. Originally he didn't want to go because he doesn't want to get sent home but I talked to the zone leaders and they set up an appointment for him. We had a miracle this week. Our investigator Teresa got married!!! We put a baptismal date for this Saturday so if all goes well she'll get baptized then. I just hope she doesn't start smoking again because Satan works hard when someone is close to being baptized. It's going to be really awesome because her husband can be the one to do it. I really want to help the people here. Satan is working hard. It's a testimony that these are the last days. It's the little things that are going to make a big difference in the end. Today we went to the doctor again and then took advantage of the fact that we weren't in the middle of nowhere anymore and went to the mall that was close by. We ran into an American Eagle. It made me miss a little bit the times when I had style haha. Also it was nice to feel air conditioning. Trivia question: Who gave John the baptist the authority to baptize?








No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

20170710 Elder Geddes in the mission field - Baptized Lucero!

This week I got to baptize Lucero!!!!!!! I contacted her on the street about a month ago and now she's baptized!! It was amazing. Its r...