Monday, April 24, 2017

20170424 Elder Geddes in the mission field - new companion Elder Critchfield

From: Andrew Geddes 
Date: Mon, Apr 24, 2017 at 5:14 PM
Subject: Elder Geddes
To: Adonna Geddes 

I went on splits with the zone leaders this week. It was so nice to get a break from my companion. I was with Elder Reed who has 22 months in the mission and that was good. We were contacting and this guy starting to try to argue doctrine with him and he just got really confused and started to just talk about Trump haha. The next day I got a new companion. I'm still in the same zone. My companions name is Elder Critchfield. He's got 10 months in the mission and he's from Utah too. He's a nice kid and has a lot of patience with me. I'm doing good. This area is poor so hopefully I don't get robbed. We have more cockroaches. They just like dirty so that explains our house but its all good.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

20170710 Elder Geddes in the mission field - Baptized Lucero!

This week I got to baptize Lucero!!!!!!! I contacted her on the street about a month ago and now she's baptized!! It was amazing. Its r...