Monday, May 1, 2017

20170501 Elder Geddes in the mission field - Elder Critchfield and Priesthood Power

From: Andrew Geddes
Date: Mon, May 1, 2017 at 5:34 PM
Subject: Re: From Mom 5/1/17
To: Adonna Geddes 

I'm doing good. Spanish is really hard but I'll learn. I haven't been sick, I have diarrhea pills that I take when I get the squirts. The food is okay we eat with the members once a day. It's good depending on which member. There has been a few times where i'm like I really hope that I don't get sick. Elder Critchfield is good he has a lot of patience with me which is good. The only thing about him is he talks a lot. I can't start a conversation with him at night because he'll just talk all night haha but hes a good missionary and hes trying his best. He's never trained someone before. We have a washer to wash clothes. You can ask me all these questions on mother's day.

We read our patriarchal blessing to each other in the morning but then later that night I felt a really evil presence and it first hit me when I took my garments off to get into the shower. So I told my companion about it when I got out and shared the story that about what happened after I got my blessing. So we said a prayer but we still didn't feel right. So I stood up and put my hand to the square and said in the name of the only begotten of the father, Jesus Christ I command all evil spirits to leave this room. After that my companion still didn't feel right so I gave him a blessing. After that everything was fine and we went to bed. It was like 1 in the morning at that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

20170710 Elder Geddes in the mission field - Baptized Lucero!

This week I got to baptize Lucero!!!!!!! I contacted her on the street about a month ago and now she's baptized!! It was amazing. Its r...