Wednesday, May 31, 2017

20170531 Elder Geddes in the mission field - We went to IHOP after the temple today!!


This week not much has changed. This week we went to all of our investigators houses but none of them were home. A lot of people in the area that we are in, are very uneducated and that don't think haha. They don't understand a lot of things. For example one of our investigators can't see the difference between any of the Christian church even though we have taught him the first three lessons and explained it to him and his wife a million times. So we left him a book of Mormon and invited him to read and pray about it. We have been cuting people off who aren't progressing. I'm able to talk a little bit more in the lesson which is good but I still only understand half of the words that the people say haha. Apparently they speak really sassy, dramatic Spanish here so it makes it harder to understand. I'm studying hard and learning little by little. I've noticed that I can understand more of the scriptures now. We went to ihop after the temple today!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

20170710 Elder Geddes in the mission field - Baptized Lucero!

This week I got to baptize Lucero!!!!!!! I contacted her on the street about a month ago and now she's baptized!! It was amazing. Its r...