Monday, May 8, 2017

20170508 Elder Geddes in the mission field - Cinco de Mayo

Cinco de Mayo is for the battle in Puebla so everywhere else its not a big deal. The kids are out of school and that's it. I think we are going to talk at 3 or 4 on Monday (Mother's Day). I would love for Morgan to be there. We teach a lot of people but few people keep their commitments and even fewer go to church. My Spanish is really bad. I've never learned a language before and I don't know how but I'm trying my best and that's all that I can do. I will have a scripture by Sunday hopefully.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

20170710 Elder Geddes in the mission field - Baptized Lucero!

This week I got to baptize Lucero!!!!!!! I contacted her on the street about a month ago and now she's baptized!! It was amazing. Its r...