Monday, April 17, 2017

20170417 Elder Geddes in the field - Cockroaches and Spanish language

From: Andrew Geddes 
Date: 4/17/17 4:01 PM (GMT-07:00)
To: Adonna Geddes 
Subject: Elder Geddes

Other than that, our house has cockroaches, a lot of them, I don't understand pretty much anything anyone is telling me and I can speak even less then that, and none of our investigators ever come to church.... I'm pretty confident though that if I could speak Spanish that I could get them to come. Its really hard right now. I'm praying a lot and know it'll get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

20170710 Elder Geddes in the mission field - Baptized Lucero!

This week I got to baptize Lucero!!!!!!! I contacted her on the street about a month ago and now she's baptized!! It was amazing. Its r...