Thursday, March 30, 2017

20170330 Andrew Geddes MTC letter - Hermano Hernandez

From: Andrew Geddes 
Date: Thu, Mar 30, 2017 at 3:54 PM
Subject: Mi Hermano


Hermano Hernandez is the most spiritual person that I've ever met. He
could be an apostle. Whenever he speaks I feel the spirit. This
week he told me that I was his favorite. My companion was like, I
thought I was your favorite. Hermano Hernandez said, "you're me
favorite amigo but he is my favorite brother. I would die for my
brother." He has really helped me here in the CCM and I do consider
him my brother.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

20170710 Elder Geddes in the mission field - Baptized Lucero!

This week I got to baptize Lucero!!!!!!! I contacted her on the street about a month ago and now she's baptized!! It was amazing. Its r...