Monday, July 24, 2017

20170724 -- Elder Geddes in the mission - Try a little harder to be a little better.

So this week we did service in the house of a member and after they made us pancakes and they wanted me to say the prayer in English but I couldn't do it haha I couldn't think of the words in English. We have an investigator named Orvelin that we are teaching and he came to church for the second time but during gospel principles he wanted to teach haha. He wants to look smart so he tries to teach. He was trying to teach about the gift of the holy ghost. He called my convert a baby which I didn't like. He can't seem to get the concept of authority and that there is only one true church of God. Erika didn't come to church but shes progressing a lot. She wants to get married and a family member of hers said that they will pay for it. We are going to try to do what we can to help her to get married and then get baptized. We have two other baptism dates for August 5. Gabriela who is 8. And Carlos who is one of the ninos of Mayela. I'm getting along fine with my companion. He is good with his words and can teach good. I try to look for the good in him.
Try a little harder to be a little better. Gordon B Hinkley
Love Elder Geddes



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

20170710 Elder Geddes in the mission field - Baptized Lucero!

This week I got to baptize Lucero!!!!!!! I contacted her on the street about a month ago and now she's baptized!! It was amazing. Its r...