Monday, June 12, 2017

20170612 Elder Geddes in mission field - Elder Pino of the Seventy

This week a member of the 70 came to our mission. I learned a lot from Elder Pino and liked a lot of the things that he said. We were able to bring an awesome investigator to church one Sunday.  He said that he liked it and I could tell that he felt the spirit. The problem is his wife wants him to go to her church and isn't really interested in learning from us. We had an investigator that said that they didn't want to visit with us anymore because they didn't have enough time and my companion was like esta bien and told him afterwards that no its not esta bien (all good) they are literally rejecting God and the truth. I want to help these people but I cant freaking express myself the way that I want yet. I know I will get there but its hard sometimes. I know that this gospel is true. Honestly the gospel is super cool. Its so much deeper than we realize. It keeps getting hotter and hotter here lol. The computer cut out so I don't have that much time to write. 


I need a new watch because both of mine broke.

Love, Elder Geddes


https://www.lds.org/church/leader/rafael-e-pino?lang=eng

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

20170710 Elder Geddes in the mission field - Baptized Lucero!

This week I got to baptize Lucero!!!!!!! I contacted her on the street about a month ago and now she's baptized!! It was amazing. Its r...