Tuesday, February 21, 2017

20170221 Andrew Geddes MTC letter 1

On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 7:30 PM, Andrew Geddes wrote:

Hey mom!!! I made it to the MTC. I was there way too early this morning. I ate Cafe Rio and just waited for everyone else to get there. I connected with the last Elder to show up, Elder Davis. Hes from California. The plane ride was really long. They had me sitting by some random people. I talked with them for a while about the gospel but I didn’t have anything to give them. The bus ride was really long too but the MTC is really pretty. We got here a little after 5 and then went to a devotional where we heard from President Nielson! It was amazing. Then they gave us Costco pizza for dinner. After that I found out who my Companion is. His name is Elder Burrup. That’s all we have done so far.

Love, Elder Geddes







No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

20170710 Elder Geddes in the mission field - Baptized Lucero!

This week I got to baptize Lucero!!!!!!! I contacted her on the street about a month ago and now she's baptized!! It was amazing. Its r...